- My partner and I are in conflict over money
- I am having trouble making ends meet
If this is you, here is how CFCS can help:
- A comprehensive and confidential review of your financial situation
- Discussion of available options and alternatives for dealing with debt
- Assistance with budgeting and spending plans
- Impartial information regarding finances and credit concerns
- A realistic plan of action for resolving the problem(s)
- Referrals to other financial or social service organizations for support
When you call CFCS, we’ll set up a time when you can come in for an orientation session. That’s where we’ll figure out if we’re a good fit to help you. No strings attached!
The next step will be to meet one-on-one with a financial counsellor who will help you figure out what plan is best for you!